Advice on protecting consumers

If you are treated unfairly or have problems, you can get help. This includes the following questions:
You can call the hotline for advice. They can also forward your complaint to a local trade standards official who can then investigate on your behalf.
Contact the public for advice.
Citizen consultation
Tel: 03454 04 05 06
Welsh: 03454 04 05 05
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Contact suggestions directly in Scotland.
Recommended directly in Scotland
Phone: 0808 164 6000
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Consumer line
Tel: 0300 123 6262
Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm
Friday, 9 am to 4 pm

The Ombudsman is the person who investigates complaints about the organization free of charge. They may be able to help you resolve your complaint without having to go to court.
There are different ombudsmen in different industries.
You can use the Ombudsman’s Association to find the right Ombudsman.
You can get free, independent help from the Money Counseling Service, anything related to money, such as debt management.
Please contact the European Consumers Centre in the UK to get help with problems encountered when purchasing goods in other EU countries.
If the UK leaves the EU without an agreement, your consumer rights may change.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *