The new National Child Welfare Resource Center for Tribes has joined the federal Children’s Bureau Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Network to assure that Tribal child welfare systems have access to the free assistance provided by the T/TA Network. The NRC4Tribes invites your input in a national Tribal Child Welfare TA Needs Assessment survey, which will help improve the quality and accessibility of child welfare services for Native communities.
Please note that the deadline to complete the NRC4Tribes TA Needs Assessment has been extended to September 7th.
We encourage you to submit your comments and forward this survey to anyone in your community who has an interest in child and family services for Native communities, including:
* Tribal leaders
* Tribal child welfare staff
* Tribal law enforcement personnel
* Tribal court personnel, health service agency staff
* Tribal community program staff
* Tribal families involved in the child welfare system
* Tribal foster parents, kinship providers, youth, community members,
* Anyone interested in Tribal child welfare services